Follow these steps, and you'll be able to get in game soon!
1. Go to the Rumble Fighter website: https://www.playredfox.com/rumble_fighter
2. Click the [Game Download] button.
3. You will be directed to this page. Download the file(s) shown.
4. A pop up may show up, asking, "Would you like to save this file?" Click [Save File]. The file will begin downloading NOTE: Please do not move onto the next step until download is complete!
5. Locate the file RF_SETUP_NA_20160323 that you downloaded. Note: Make sure your file size matches the picture shown, just in case your downloading stopped part way through.
6. Double click the file. You will be asked, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" Click [Yes].
7. Rumble Fighter Setup will open. Click [Next >].
8. Once you have read the License Agreement, click [I Agree]. Note: If you don't agree, just stop here, since you won't be able to play.
9. For the Choose Components screen, select which components you would like to install. Then click [Next >]. Note: We recommend a Default Install.
10. Choose an Install Location. Then click [Install].
11. Installation will now begin. Note: Please do not move onto next step until installation is complete!
12. Once installation has completed, click [Finish].
13. Almost done! Locate and launch Rumble Fighter.
14. You will be asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" Click [Yes].
15. Allow the game to patch. Once you are done, you should see this log in screen.
And that's it! See you guys in game soon!