Craft/Guild/Trade - Trade
How to Use Personal Trade / Personal Shop
Players can sell/exchange their items with the Personal Trade feature.
1Players must click the Character that they want to trade with and right click the Character to pop up a menu and then select the option.
2A Personal Trade Window will appear when the player clicks the "Trade" Button. They can register the item to Trade/Exchange.
(* Players may input any amount of Game Money they want with the Money Slot.)
3. Player's Item Register Window will turn red when they click the "Trade Complete" button, and will no longer be able to change the Item Registration.
Players can cancel the Trade by clicking the "Cancel Trade" button.
4. The items will be exchanged once both players have completed the Trade, and a message of "Trade is Complete." appears.
How to Trade with the Personal Shop
Players can sell their items more comfortably with the Personal Shop.
1. The player may open a Personal Shop by using the Personal Shop Shortcut Icon.
4. Start the Personal Shop by clicking the "Start Personal Shop" Button when the item registration is complete.
5. Players may check the player who bought the item once the it has been sold, and players will receive their Game Money right away.
How to Use the Auction House
* Items can be registered for up to 8 hours and will automatically be canceled after this time.
Game Money (M),(R),(S) will not be used in the Auction House. Players must transfer their Game Money into the Auction Money (Won).
* The Game Money and the Auction Money Exchange Rate is 1:1. ( 1M 22R 34S = 12,234Points )
Players can check their item's Progress Status and Bid for items on their My Auction Page.
Players can receive their items or price by clicking "Receive Item".