To start playing Cloud Nine, follow these steps to download the game!
1. Go to the Cloud Nine website: https://www.playredfox.com/cloud_nine
2. Click the [Cloud Nine Download] button.
3. You will automatically download the RedFox Games Downloader.exe.
4. Launch the Downloader.exe.
5. Select [Cloud Nine]. Click [Start Download]. Note: Please do not move on to the next step until download is complete!
6. When your download is complete, you will receive the message above. Click [Yes].
7. You will be directed to the file location. Locate the file CloudNine_Setup.exe and double click to launch. Note: Make sure your file size matches the picture shown, just in case your downloading stopped part way through.
8. You may be prompted, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" Click [Yes].
9. You will see the message above. Click [Next >].
10. Once you have read the License Agreement, click [I Agree]. Note: If you do not agree to our License Agreement, you cannot play Cloud Nine.
11. Choose an Install Location and click [Install].
12. Installation will begin. Note: Please do not proceed to the next step until Installation is complete.
13. Once installation is complete, click [Close].
14. Go to the file location you selected in Step 11, and locate CloudNineLauncher.exe. Double click to launch.
15. You may be asked, "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?" Click [Yes].
16. Allow the Cloud Nine launcher to patch for any updates. Note: Please do not proceed to the next step until patching is complete.
17. Change any game options you would like. When you are ready, please click [Start Game].
Congratulations! You've installed Cloud Nine. If you are experiencing technical issues, please first make sure that you have:
Followed this guide step by step,
Set Cloud Nine as an allowed program on your anti-virus program.
If you are still experiencing issues beyond this, please send in a ticket and let us know which step you were stuck on.